March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
Shop by State
- South Carolina Collection
- Tennessee Collection
- Southern Cooking Collection
- Read All About the South Y'all
- 2023 Collection
- Custom Printing
- About Us
- Amazon Picks
MEMPHIS SWEET POTATO FRIES
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled & cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika and cinnamon.
3. Toss the potato strips into mixture and coat well.
4. Spread onto baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and brown sugar.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF THE NEELYS-FOOD NETWORK