March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
Shop by State
- South Carolina Collection
- Tennessee Collection
- Southern Cooking Collection
- Read All About the South Y'all
- 2023 Collection
- Custom Printing
- About Us
- Amazon Picks
LOVELESS CAFE HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
This velvety blend of shredded potatoes, cheddar cheese and sour cream is one of our most in-demand dishes at the Loveless Cafe. And for good reason- it’s absolutely addictive! So, keep this recipe close by because friends and family will be requesting it time and time again.
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-by-13 casserole dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.