March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
Shop by State
- South Carolina Collection
- Tennessee Collection
- Southern Cooking Collection
- Read All About the South Y'all
- 2023 Collection
- Custom Printing
- About Us
- Amazon Picks
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 Tbs. flour
- 5 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups chopped tart cooking apples
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tsp. vanilla
1. Beat whole eggs in electric mixer or with rotary beater until very frothy and lemon-colored.
2. Add other ingredients in above order.
3. Pour into two well-buttered baking pans about 8 by 12 inches.
4. Bake in 325° oven about 45 minutes or until crusty and brown.
To serve, scoop up with pancake turner (keeping crusty part on top), pile on large plate and cover with whipped cream and a sprinkling of the chopped nuts, or make 16 individual servings.