March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
Shop by State
- South Carolina Collection
- Tennessee Collection
- Southern Cooking Collection
- Read All About the South Y'all
- 2023 Collection
- Custom Printing
- About Us
- Amazon Picks
GOO GOO CLUSTER ICE CREAM PIE
Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 10 minutes
1 chocolate cookie pie crust (for an 8-inch pie pan; store-bought or homemade)
1/3 cup caramel sauce
1 cup marshmallow crème
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 to 1 cup peanuts, lightly salted (adjust the measurement to your preference)
1-2 Goo Goo Clusters, chopped, optional
1. Spoon caramel over the pie crust. Spread marshmallow crème on top of caramel (a spatula sprayed with cooking spray helps). Follow with the ice cream.
2. Freeze for several hours, until ice cream is frozen hard.
3. Just before serving, melt the chocolate with the vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl, for about 1 minute. Stir and melt for another 30 seconds, if necessary. Spoon quickly over frozen pie.
Sprinkle with peanuts and Goo Goo Cluster pieces, if using, and serve.