March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
CELEBRATION THEMED TEMPLATES
CHOOSE YOUR STATE
Pick your state and review our 8-page newspaper.
“South Carolina is a coastal state in the Southeastern region of the United States,
South Carolina is famous for being part of the original Thirteen Colonies and one of two Carolinas.
The state is best known for its historic sites, beaches, diverse geography, golf courses, and southern cuisine.”
“Tennessee is known for its music scene, high quality whiskey, and home to the Great Smokies.
Country music artists and singers such as Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton hail from Tennessee, and the state has been home to many other popular musicians over the years.
Tennessee is also famous for some great-tasting food like barbecue and hot chicken.”
STEP 1: FRONT PAGE
Use the blank front pages on the right to do the following:
1. Create a heading
2. Choose the photo you want to appear
3. Write the story you want for the front page (100 to 150 words)
4. Upload your files when filling out the form at the last step
STEP 2: LAST PAGE
1. View all of our many available celebration templates for page 8 below and pick the one you like best
2. Note the Celebration-# of your choice and remember to select it when filling out the form at the end
3. Create the content you want to appear on this page according to your chosen template. You can fill the empty boxes with pictures or text it's entirely up to you.
4. Make a note of any additional changes you desire and submit them in the form at the end. For example if you'd like- four larger photos instead of six smaller ones, a larger top image, no borders around the boxes etc.
Let us know how you want it to look and we'll make sure it reflects your vision. Please note that we may not be able to accomodate major changes to the pre-made templates, we are happy to make whatever minor design changes you may desire.
THEME PAGE 8 TEMPLATES
STEP 4: FINAL SUBMISSION
Fill out the form below with your personal contact information and everything from the previous steps and submit it! We'll get back to you promptly with mock-up draft for review and a final quote of the cost.