March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
Shop by State
- South Carolina Collection
- Tennessee Collection
- Southern Cooking Collection
- Read All About the South Y'all
- 2023 Collection
- Custom Printing
- About Us
- Amazon Picks
½ cup white sugar
2 T cornstarch
1/2 t salt
2 c milk
1 T + ¼ c butter, divided (1 T for pudding, ¼ c for bananas
2 t vanilla
1/4 c brown sugar
4 c bananas (about 5 medium)
4 c vanilla wafers (about 1/2 12oz box)
1. In a small bowl whisk together white sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Heat milk in a medium sauce pan over medium heat just until bubbles form around the edges.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the milk, stirring so that everything mixes together well. Cook until the mixture has thickened enough to coat the back of the spoon, 3-5 minutes.
1. Slice the bananas evenly, about ½” thick.
2. In a large skillet melt brown sugar and 1/4 c butter until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas.
And cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Layer as Follows:
Vanilla Wafers, bananas, pudding, and repeat.