March is colorectal CANCER awareness month click here to read nancy's blog and scroll down for information on how to donate
Shop by State
- South Carolina Collection
- Tennessee Collection
- Southern Cooking Collection
- Read All About the South Y'all
- 2023 Collection
- Custom Printing
- About Us
- Amazon Picks
BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE
1 1/2 c. elbow macaroni
3 Tbsp. fine saltine cracker crumbs
1 c. cubed cheddar cheese
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 c. milk
1 egg, beaten
1/4 c. melted butter
1. Cook macaroni in boiling water for 10 minutes; drain.
2. Pour into greased 8" square baking dish.
3. Mix in cracker crumbs and cheese. Sprinkle salt and pepper over mixture.
4. Combine milk and egg; pour over all. Pour butter over top.
5. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serves 6 people.
CONTRIBUTED BY MOUNTAINVIEW COUNTRY MARKET-CHUCKEY, TN