Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Posted on October 25 2023,
- 1 pound of ground beef – I use the most lean but your choice
- 1 onion
- 1 can of refried beans – I use fat free
- 1 Package of taco seasoning
- Four flour tortillas – I use the Carb Balance tortillas
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- Garnish – Pico, Sour Cream and Guacamole
- Brown ground beef and diced onion in a skillet
- Once cooked, add taco seasoning and water or taco sauce
- Stir in refried beans and heat to warm
- Place two tortillas in the bottom of a casserole dish
- Place half of the meat mixture on top of the tortilla
- Place 1 cup of cheese on top
- Repeat all layers
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (if cheese isn't bubbling add more time)
- Let sit for 5 minutes
Serve with pico, sour cream and guacamole.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!