Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Memphis Sweet Potato Fries
Posted on April 16 2023,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled & cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika and cinnamon.
3. Toss the potato strips into mixture and coat well.
4. Spread onto baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and brown sugar.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF THE NEELYS-FOOD NETWORK
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!