Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Loveless Cafe Hashbrown Casserole
Posted on April 16 2023,
This velvety blend of shredded potatoes, cheddar cheese and sour cream is one of our most in-demand dishes at the Loveless Cafe. And for good reason- it’s absolutely addictive! So, keep this recipe close by because friends and family will be requesting it time and time again.
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-by-13 casserole dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!