Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Honey Corn Pudding
Posted on April 16 2023,
• 5 large eggs
• 1/3 cup butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
• 1 tablespoon orange juice
• 1/2 cup half & half
• 4 tablespoons cornstarch
• 2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel white corn
• 2 (14 3/4-ounce) cans cream-style white corn
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• Dash onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 small green jalapeño pepper, chopped fine, remove seeds for less heat
1. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add half & half and beat.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients, adding the corn last. Blend well.
3. Pour mixture into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
4. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for one hour or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!