Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Dukes Macaroni Pasta Salad w/Mayo
Posted on April 15 2023,
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 8 oz. package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat well.
3. Cover and chill for several hours.
4. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Author: Duke’s Kitchen
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!