Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Posted on April 16 2023,
1 1/2 c. elbow macaroni
3 Tbsp. fine saltine cracker crumbs
1 c. cubed cheddar cheese
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 c. milk
1 egg, beaten
1/4 c. melted butter
1. Cook macaroni in boiling water for 10 minutes; drain.
2. Pour into greased 8" square baking dish.
3. Mix in cracker crumbs and cheese. Sprinkle salt and pepper over mixture.
4. Combine milk and egg; pour over all. Pour butter over top.
5. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serves 6 people.
CONTRIBUTED BY MOUNTAINVIEW COUNTRY MARKET-CHUCKEY, TN
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!