Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Alabama Fire Crackers
Posted on November 16 2023,
- 1 box of saltine crackers 16 oz
- 1 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 packets ranch dressing mix
- 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add oil, ranch, red pepper, garlic, onion, and black pepper. Seal bag.
- Using your hands mix ingredients around together until evenly combined.
- Add crackers to the bag. Seal again.
- Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the spice mix.
- Lay the bag flat and let it sit for about an hour
- Turn the bag over, repeating several times until the crackers are thoroughly coated with the spice mix.
- Allow the bag to sit overnight.
- Remove the crackers from the bag and serve.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!