JOIN DAISY PEACH AS SHE TAKES YOU ON A JOURNEY THROUGH THE SOUTH AND THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED, STAYED AND ARE STILL HERE
SUPPORT THE COLONTOWN COMMUNITY WITH DAISY PEACH
COLONTOWN is an online community for colorectal cancer patients and caregivers. COLONTOWN brings connection, hope, and information to more than 8000 members in 120 groups focused on every aspect of the cancer experience. Each group is managed by a trained volunteer patient or caregiver admin to ensure a safe, respectful and supportive space for all. COLONTOWN is a program of the nonprofit PALTOWN, which also offers colorectal cancer education about everything from the first day of diagnosis to finding clinical trial options, all created by patients and caregivers.
When donating please dedicate to Rob Greene and enter daisypeachboutique@gmail so we know who to thank.
Daisy Peach Boutique does not profit by any donations you make.
It's Fall Y'all!!!
Posted on September 23 2022,
Ok y’all! IT IS FALL!!!!!! Fall is my FAVORITE!!!!!! Like I long for fall all year. August 1 – It is go time. I try to be subtle with my obsession, but I can’t help it! I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!
So, we are in the thick of it right? We are in late September and it is time for everyone to bring out their pumpkins, burn their cinnamon candles, play Thriller on iTunes, cook some chili and rock it! Sorry if I sound aggressive but I LOVE FALL!!!!!!
So let’s talk about fall in the south. As I am writing this, we just came off of a 100 degree day. Like really Tennessee? Do you not know that I need a crisp fall morning with flannel shirts and a fire at night. Ugh. It is like mother nature doesn’t' even care. But whatever. My Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle and my Halloween decorations give me all the fall vibes that I need.
But I digress.... fall in the south is EVERYTHING!!!! Football is legit life. Don’t hate me...eek...but I don’t like football. But I like what football stands for and I ALWAYS cheer for Tennessee. GO VOLS. Growing up in a football household...I gotta love football. So here I am... not watching football but cheering for the VOLs – WHOOP!
Here are my favorite things about fall in the south:
- Pumpkin Patches – Amazing photo ops, decadent pumpkin bread and all the fall feels. Pumpkin patches are life.
- Bonfires – Is there nothing better than throwing on a flannel shirt, roasting some marshmallows and telling some ghost stories. Can you smell it??? Oh my goodness I can.
- Horror Movies – The Greene’s LOVE SOME HORROR MOVIES!!!!! From The Conjuring to The Shining and everything in between...nothing can phase us!!!! This is our season.
Ok so let’s talk about some of the best pumpkin patches in the South!!
- Walden Farms: Walden Pumpkin Farm in Smyrna, TN
- Lucky Ladd: LuckyLaddFarms.com in Eagleville, TN
- McLeod Farms: Macspride.com in McBee, SC
- Cherry Place Farm: CherryplaceFarm.com in Rock Hill, SC
Ok Friends. So, if I have one request. It is time for Halloween. Let’s live it up and get spooky!
Show me your favorite fall photos!!!Love y’all!