Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Tennessee Meatloaf: A Parton Family Classic
Posted on April 16 2023,
Recipe courtesy of Willadeene Parton
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Two 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Mix together beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt, pepper and 1/2 of tomato sauce. Form into loaf and put into shallow pan.
2. Combine rest of the tomato sauce and all the other ingredients. Pour over loaf.
3. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Baste occasionally
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!