Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Posted on April 11 2023,
- Several bottles of beer and some water
- 1/2 cup of preferred seafood seasoning
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 15 new potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 ears of fresh corn, shucked, silk removed and broken into 2- or 3-inch pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package smoked or Kielbasa sausage, cut into one-inch pieces, browned and then drained on paper towels
- 3 pounds of large fresh shrimp, in shells
1. In a large pot, mix beer and water and season with your choice of seafood seasoning and Tabasco.
2. Bring to a boil and add the potatoes. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Add the corn and sausage. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and cook just until they are pink, probably less than 5 minutes. Drain. Serve with lemon slices and cocktail sauce.
COURTESY OF DISCOVER SOUTH CAROLINA
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!