Hey Y’all! Welcome to Daisy Peach – a Southern Boutique Featuring Gifts, Recipes, Nostalgia and Fun!
Posted on September 17 2023,
- One pound of ground beef
- One onion diced
- One packet of chili seasoning
- Half a packet of taco seasoning
- 28 ounces of petitie diced tomatoes - not drained
- 14 ounces of fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- One can of dark red kidney beans - drained and rinsed
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Dice the onion. Set aside a tablespoon or two for topping.
- Brown the ground beef and onion until done.
- Drain any excess fat
- Add petite diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans, chili seasoning and taco seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Let simmer. The longer the better.
- When ready to serve - top with cheese, raw onion and sour cream.
- Serve with tortilla chips
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Daisy Peach, just a Southern girl who loves to share my Southern world.
I am a forty (something) mom of an amazing teenager, Emma, and wife to my soulmate, Rob. We live in Nashville, TN and enjoy all things southern, casual, cozy and fun!